Tuesday, May 15, 2012

高校のスタイルHigh school girl bow tie fashion ~!

hi guys~

i KNOW tons of girls , into japanese fashion, styles , gyaru, not to mention - the very famous " High school girls uniform".  even myself, i dont even cosplay, i wear them, when i felt like it ^^ !




the good news is , now its available -

:INSTOCK ITEMS - for just BND 7! its high quality, cloth type bow ties-   -only available for Brunei Customers
AVAILABLE IN - -

GREY
-BLUE
-PINK
-RED

ALL INSTOCK, ITEMS, - for more information - just email me - : sarah.kawaii@live.com or inbox in through my facebook

dont forget to like my shopping page - click the image !

  ..................................................................................................................................................................................
 here's the pictures!

     


hope you enjoy this it, will be available in my page,



2 comments:

Jenny said...

Hii, I love your blog!! I tagged you for a blog award - http://jenny-onlyhime.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/liebster-blog-award.html

Unknown said...

Where's that cute brown cardigan from?!? 😱I want